Take Control Of Your Legal Issues
Do your family legal issues feel out of control? Are you feeling stressed or intimidated?
We understand what you are going through and are here to help guide you through this difficult time.
From the first meeting, your lawyer works with you to develop and execute an immediate plan of action.
We Can Help
Our clients often comment on how much better they feel after meeting with us.
Our commitment to our clients is what drives us. Here are some of the ways we strive to provide the best possible legal experience:
1. Reduce Financial Strain. Unlike most law firms, we provide affordable services for all types of financial situations.
2. Rapid Response. We understand the urgency of your situation and return all voice and email messages the same day or within one business day.
Please read below for more details.
Reduce Financial Strain
We’ve developed several effective ways to help reduce financial stress while you start taking control of your legal issues:
- We provide your one-hour initial consultation for only $50. Our normal billable rate for this consultation is $175, so you receive one-hundred fifty dollars worth of free legal advice.
- If you retain us, the $25 fee is refunded as a credit towards your account, making your first consultation free.
- Unlike most law firms, we provide affordable services for all types of financial situations.In addition to traditional full-representation, we also specialize in Do-It-Yourself assistance for those who choose to represent themselves.The quickest and most affordable option for divorce is our flat-rate Uncontested Divorce package.Your attorney will work with you to determine the best option for your case, or visit our Custom Solutions page to learn more about what option is right for you.
We understand the urgency of your situation and return all voice and email messages the same day or within one business day.
Easy & Flexible Scheduling
At Long Okura, we are happy to work around your busy schedule. We provide many convenient solutions you won’t find at other law firms, including:
- Evening and weekend consultations.
- Phone consultations so you don’t have to drive anywhere.
- Online Skype consultations for virtual “face-to-face” discussions.
- Access to your lawyer by email, fax or phone.
In addition to meeting with clients at our Salt Lake City office, our technology and flexibility allows our lawyers to efficiently handle Utah family law cases for our many clients in other parts of the state, and all around the world.
Our clients often comment on how much better they feel after consulting with us.