Utah Estate Planning
Peace of Mind for You & Your Loved Ones
We take the time to learn about our clients’ family dynamics, values, and big picture goals for their families.
We discuss their biggest concerns for the future and work to find solutions that will be the best match.
We will work with clients to explore the benefits and downsides of any option.
We also discuss in detail with clients any family conflicts that might be raised by planning decisions and discuss options for avoiding and/or resolving these conflicts.
Who We Represent
We represent families going through each stage of life.
Traditional two-parent families and single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves
Unmarried couples, including same-sex couples, who are either preserving their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel
Blended families juggling the challenges of new relationships with varying expectations
Empty nesters and retirees who want to leave a legacy in a responsible, planned and predictable way
High net worth individuals and families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes
Family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership
Estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration
Trustees carrying out a legacy left behind through trust administration
We Can Help With
- Reviews of existing plans that may be out of date
- Business planning to fortify that shield between your business and your personal life
- Handling all aspects of administration after the death of a loved one.
Our clients benefit from the care we offer the whole family.
- Free estate checkups
- Basic planning documents for young adult children
- Sophisticated planning as your assets grow and increase
- Business and succession planning for your small business
- Estate administration and probate when a loved one passes.